Friday, December 26, 2014

True Christmas!

Time for gifts ! Beautifully painted on the exterior glass wall of Haiko Mall, Powai, Mumbai
Last week, my daughter came to me and asked me the true meaning of Christmas. I tried to explain to her the significance of the birth of Christ.
However she showed me a circular provided by her school which conveyed to me the true significance of Christmas (and was explained by her class teacher to the students), as follows:

'Christmas is a festival that celebrates the "gift of giving", a tradition, a culture, a human nature.'

The parents were requested to contribute goodies and useful articles generously for the orphan children and make someone's day 'a happy one with a smile'!

Merry Christmas!

Festive decoration at Haiko Mall, Powai, Mumbai







No comments: